1. All patrons must check in at front desk.
2. No Food or Beverages allowed in Gymnasium, water in a clear plastic container only.
3. No rough play or abusive language.
4. Basketballs are for playing basketball and should not be kicked or thrown at people or walls.
5. Absolutely no glass containers allowed in the gym.
6. All guests must stay with member and not roam the facility.
7. No dunking or grabbing of the nets, this will result in removal from the gym for the remainder of the day, multiple offenses will result in disciplinary action and membership termination.
8. Men and women of all ages should act appropriately with no obscene behavior or gestures.
9. Please do not place your cell phones, keys or other valuables on top of the gray mats they will fall between the pad and the wall.
10. The emergency exits are for emergencies only and must stay closed. Any one caught using these doors for any other purposes will be asked to leave the facility and/or have their membership revoked.
11. If an emergency exit is opened everyone in the gym must stop playing and report to the front desk to check in again.
12. This is a member only facility and we must respect the rules and the property.
13. You are responsible for keeping your valuables out of sight and secure. The YMCA of Selma Dallas County will not be responsible for lost or stolen property. Please do not remove any items from the YMCA that do not belong to you.
14. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the YMCA without a responsible adult at least 16 years of age or older.
15. All rules and regulations are subject to change at the discretion of the YMCA Professional Staff with out notice. This will only be done to increase the quality of service provided and to insure all members and guests are safe.